- Typefaces: Helvetica, New Rail Alphabet, Sandoll Gothic Neo
- Paper: generic cast-coated, Green Light
- Printer: Top Process (Seoul)
- Commissioners: Kim Sungwon, Korea Craft and Design Foundation (Seoul)
Each spread of the catalog shows a small portion of the next spread, suggesting movement and temporality. (As the title Countdown implies, the exhibition was a preparatory event prior to the full opening of the space, a former train station). The works in the exhibition were not put on display all at once, but gradually brought in over the course of the show. This emphasis on the building-up process was reflected on by the page headings, which show each work’s period of display instead of the title or the artist. The duration is also marked by the gradient taps.
- 『Graphic West 5: Type Trip to Osaka』. DDD Gallery, Osaka, 2013
- 『Type Trip to Hong Kong』. K11 Art Space, Hong Kong, 2014