Yellow Pages: Review
Yellow Pages was a serial about East Asian graphic design, conceived and edited by Goto Tetsuya, with Javin Mo from Hong Kong as an associate editor, and published as a separate section of Idea, an international graphic design magazine. Each issue tells a story about a city and its design in the voice of a local designer.
After the seven planned installments of Yellow Pages were all published, we met with Goto and the Idea magazine staff in Osaka and reflected on the project. Printed here is our conversation, for which we changed the signature yellow background color to its opposite, blue.
- 「Yellow Pages: Hong Kong」
- 「Yellow Pages: Taipei」
- 「Yellow Pages: Beijing」
- 「Yellow Pages: Seoul」
- 「Yellow Pages: Bangkok」
- 「Yellow Pages: Ho Chi Minh City」
- 「Yellow Pages: Singapore」
- 『Graphic West 7: Yellow Pages』, B1 poster
- 『Graphic West 7: Yellow Pages』, B2 poster
- 『Graphic West 7: Yellow Pages』, leaflet
- 『Graphic West 7: Yellow Pages』, postcard
- 『Yellow Pages』 (e-book)
- 「Yellow Pages: Mapping Graphic Design Projects in East Asia」